- General information
- Big Apple BBQ takes the protection of its customers' personal information seriously. We are committed to ensuring your privacy on the Internet by adhering to standards of fairness and integrity.
Big Apple BBQ does not collect personal information about visitors simply browsing through the site. We may log customer visits to the site for statistical purposes, and may collect and store the domain name from which the site has been accessed, the browser used, and the date and time the site is accessed. Such information will only be used to measure the number of visitors to the site and for general administration and improvement of the site. Big Apple BBQ may use or share such information in aggregate, non-identifiable form for its business purposes.
You are required to provide certain personal information in connection with a request for information or a request for technical assistance. Such customer-initiated communications will ask for name, address and e-mail address, and additional information as applicable to the request or inquiry. Information you provide will be used only as specified or for the purpose of responding to your request or inquiry.
Big Apple BBQ does not license, sell or otherwise make available its customer information without the customer's express consent. In certain instances, in connection with an inquiry or request for technical assistance, you may request that you be contacted by a representative of Big Apple BBQ. In such instance you may be asked to provide additional information to accommodate such contact. Any such additional information will be used only for the purpose of that contact.
- 'Cookies' may be placed on a visitor's computer to provide information regarding such visitor's use of the site. The cookies used by Big Apple BBQ do not collect any personal information about a visitor, provide any way to contact a visitor, or extract any information from a visitor's computer. With most Internet browsers, a visitor can erase or block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on the computer.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our web site by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
- Information We Collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
70-1 Astoria Blvd NEast Elmhurst, NY 11370